Warbird with a difference!
Seagulls T-28 offers the perfect combination of looks, performance and practicality, comprising a traditional 63 span CNC-cut balsa and ply airframe wrapped in matt-finish Oracover
- Factory finished in matt Oracover.
- Scale color scheme.
- Lightweight and tough CNC cut balsa and ply construction.
- Factory painted fibreglass cowl.
- Two piece wing for easy transport and storage.
- Oleo-style fixed tricycle undercarriage with retract option.
- Bottom-hinged flaps.
What’s in the box
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered fuselage.
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered wing set.
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered tail set.
- 1 x Clear canopy moulding.
- 1 x Factory painted glass fibre cowl.
- 1 x Aluminium tubular wing joiner.
- 1 x Oleo-style, sprung, undercarriage leg set.
- 2 x Pilot figures.
- 1 x Comprehensive hardware pack (screws, horns, fuel tank etc.).
- 1 x Electric motor conversion pack.
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Suitable for 10 to 15cc i.c. engines or equivalent electric motors the T-28 requires 5 – 6 channels, 6 – 7 servos and a 5-channel (minimum) transmitter. Construction follows the traditional route, adopting a CNC-cut balsa and ply airframe wrapped in Oracover and embellished with a pre-painted glass fibre cowl. It’s an attractive package and one you’ll be encouraged to regularly campaign at the patch.
Wingspan : 1600 mm
Length : 1287mm
Wing area : 350 (sq. in):
Weight : 4.2 – 4.4kg