The Saito™ FG-60R3 engine is designed specifically for scale and sport models. Above and beyond the advantages of a 4-stroke gas engine, this is the engine for those who like to run clean and efficient engines. Accompanied by Saito power and precision craftsmanship, distinguished look and sweet sound, this is the engine many of you have been waiting for. This engine provides easy starts and reliable performance due to the 2S LiPo-compatible electronic ignition. The Saito gasoline carburetor features a rotating barrel specially made for 4-stroke engines, ensuring reliable fuel feed and outstanding performance at any attitude. Complete with mufflers, engine mount, and electronic ignition.
As an expert in reliable 4-stroke engines, Saito engineers spent years developing the best-built 4-stroke gas engine. The power-to-weight ratio of a Saito engine creates a one-of-a-kind flying experience.
- Displacement: 60.32 cc
- Bore: 32 mm (x3)
- Stroke: 25 mm (x3)
- Carb Type: Gas pumped style
- Crankshaft Threads: M10 x 1 mm
- Crankshaft Type: Threaded
- Cylinder Type: AAC
- Cylinders: 3
- Engine (Only) Weight: 1.8 kg
- HP: 4.6 (approximate)
- Practical RPM range: 1.500-7.000
- Max on ground RPM's Approx: 6.000-7.000
- Propeller: D21xP10" - D23xP8"
- Ignition Weight: 195 g
- Oil Type & Content: Synthetic oil at 15–20:1 gas/oil ratio
- Plug Type: Saito SP-2
- Recommended Fuel: Gasoline
- Starting System: Hand Held Starter
- Total Weight: 2.09 kg