The Saito™ FG-90R3 engine is an updated version of the FG-84R3D. The displacement has been increased while the physical dimensions remain the same. This provides a modest increase in power and makes it a drop-in replacement for the FG-84R3D.
This engine is a scale-modelers delight, delivering the incredible sound and smooth reliability that Saito has built their reputation on. Above and beyond the advantages of a 4-stroke gasoline operation, this is the engine for those who like to run clean and efficient engines. Accompanied by Saito power and precision craftsmanship, the distinguished look and sweet sound, this is the engine many of you have been waiting for. This engine provides easy starts and reliable performance due to the 2S Li-Po-compatible electronic ignition. The Walbro carburetor features a rotating barrel specially made for 4-stroke engines, ensuring reliable fuel feed and outstanding performance at any attitude. An engine heat sink provides better cooling and performance in demanding conditions. Supplied complete with mufflers, engine mount, and electronic ignition.
As an expert in reliable 4-stroke engines, Saito engineers spend years developing the best-built 4-stroke gasoline engines. The power-to-weight ratio of a Saito engine creates a one-of-a-kind flying experience. For serious modelers, the FG-90R3 is here with the quality, sound and precision craftsmanship Saito is known for.
- Increased-displacement version of the FG-84R3D
- 2S Li-Po battery compatible ignition provides easy starts and reliable performance
- Engine heat sink for improved cooling and performance
- Amazing 4-stroke sound Saito™ engine sound
- Updated intake design
- Complete with electronic ignition, mufflers and engine standoffs
- Displacement: 89.99 cc
- Applications: Gasoline 60-70 cc class
- Bore: 37.2 mm (x3)
- Stroke: 27.6 mm (x3)
- Motor weight: 3161 g
- Muffler weight: 157 g
- Ignition system weight: 258 g
- Practical RPM: 1300-7000
- Max RPM on Ground (stationary): 6000-6500
- Propeller: 24x10" - 25x12"
- Fuel: Regular gasoline & oil = 15-20:1 (volume ratio)
- Battery for ignition system: 6-12V with more than 1Ah is recommended (2-3S LiPo or 5S NiMH)
- Plug: CM-6