Nyttig verktøy å ha med på flyplassen.
Voltage measurement range: 2-7s Lipo/Li-ion/LiFe/Nicd/NiMH
Display mode: battery cell voltages, total voltage, lowest cell voltage, highest cell voltage, voltage difference, remaining battery capacity(%)
Dimensions: 3.25 x 2.00 x 0.50 inches (82.55 x 50.80 x 12.70 mm)
Compatibility: Lithium Polymer (LiPo), Lithium Iron (LiFe), Lithium Ion (Li-Ion), Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH) and Nickel-Cadmium (NiCd) batteries
Weight: 1.19 ounces (34g)
Usage: For Lithium batteries including Lipo, LiFe, Li-Ion, as well as NiMH and NiCd batteries
- High visibility LCD display screen
- Push-button selection of battery type, cell selection and mode
- Audible tone indicator for each selection made
- Port for balance plug for up to 7 cell Lipo, LiFe, or Li-Ion batteries
- Port for discharge plug of NiMh/NiCd batteries
- can be used to check the battery voltage of Lithium batteries including Lipo, LiFe, Li-Ion, as well as NiMH and NiCd batteries.
- measure the voltage of both individual cells and full battery voltage, and can also indicate the highest voltage cell, lowest voltage cell and difference .